Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's that yellow stain?

Everybody knows that babies are adorable, right? And who can resist their chubby cheeks? I mean the ones down below. . . Look at them. They're precious. So, I'm at work and I get a phone call from Scotty. He had been doing a nude photo shoot with our son, the results of which was a giant yellow stain in the middle of our feather comforter. $25 later, we have a clean comforter and the most precious nude pics a mommy and daddy could hope for!

2 comments:

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

I think the 25.oo was well worth it. the picture is DARN cute! I am loving my baby buddah too. Cubby baby's are so much fun!

SHANNA said...

oh that is a cute picture!!! well worth the $25.00! i can't wait to see the rest. good job scott