Just when I thought he couldn't get any bigger, he packs on more weight. As you have all seen, Beckham weighed 17 lb, 3 oz at his 4 month appt. I took him to the doctor today to eliminate an ear infection and verify that he is teething (better safe than sorry). They threw him on the scale with his clothes on and it read 18 lb, 13 oz. I said "that's only 'cause he's wearing clothes, right?" and the nurse said "the clothes only account for about 4 ounces". Can it be? This fat chunk actually weighs 18 -1/2 pounds!!!
friday favorites...
10 years ago



4 comments:
missy- stop feeding him, he is gaining on my 18 month old!!! what the heck, he is a monster. the cutest monster ever!! cute page by the way. i LOVE the background!!!
shanna, i put him in the 12 mos jeans i got ollie for his 1st birthday and they fit!
What a big boy you have!! Too cute.
i miss that outfit. that was one of my favorites!
Post a Comment