So Beckham and I went to my friend Haley's this week to meet her new baby, Garrett. We went swimming in a jaccuzzi at Haley's parents. Then, Becks and I braved it in the cold water in our neighborhood pool. He absolutely LOVED it! Drying off in the sun
I love it! It looks like you had a nice weekend. We can't seem to keep the hat on Riley. Doug, Pam and Mira visited us this past week and we hit the beach. I'll be posting soon. Miss you! He is adorable.
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
2 comments:
I love it! It looks like you had a nice weekend. We can't seem to keep the hat on Riley. Doug, Pam and Mira visited us this past week and we hit the beach. I'll be posting soon. Miss you! He is adorable.
I LOVE MY BECKS!!! there is so much to love!
Post a Comment