Friday, June 19, 2009

What Summer Is All About

What a fun day! Yesterday Beckham and I drove over to my sisters for some free summer activities. We went to movies and saw Charlotte's Web (for free). We even brought our own snacks and drinks :) Then we headed back to her house and turned on the sprinkler. Of course, Beckham had to spend some time playing in the "fort". . . Sofia, Annelies, and I jumping over the sprinkler
Beckham, Annelies, and I dancing and singing in the water
Popsicles (notice Beckham has already eaten all of his
and has moved on to sharing Annelies')



When we got home we played outside some more and Grammy came over after work. Beckham actually performed and showed her all of his body parts. After she left he started saying "Gammy". Then, while putting him to bed, I heard him saying "fo, fibe, sis, seben, eight". I think my mouth fell open! I asked him if he was counting and he said "count". So I said "one, two, three" and he took it from there! I'm still in awe. He's been counting things all day!!

1 comments:

SHANNA said...

he is such a little tease! we had so much fun with you guys. wish we lived closer.... beckham is such a little smarty pants! he might need to teach ollie a few things!