Monday, December 7, 2009

Gooooooo Dawgs!!!!

It has been 7 LONG years since Scott and I have made it back to Athens, GA for a UGA game. Our group of friends usually has a Thanksgiving dinner together, but we substituted it with tailgating and a game between the hedges this year. We had Bubba burgers instead of fried turkey, but we had a BLAST! We drove up Saturday afternoon accompanied by Mrs. Tara Bogozan and were treated to priority parking with a parking pass for a numbered space directly in front of the frat house we were tailgating at! (We love you Katie L.!!!) I spent the afternoon watching everyone drink themselves into an oblivian, playing Corn Hole and Beer Pong, and munching on all the goodies everyone brought. (my pigs-n-a-blanket were gone in like 5 minutes)

Whit, Gretchen, Tara, and I
The game started at 7:45pm, so we headed over to the stadium (which was a stone's throw from the frat house) and found our seats. FIFTH ROW!!! We sat so close to the field and had special little padded seats with backs on them! Regardless of UGA playing a horrible game and Joe Cox being booed off the field, Scott and I had and AWESOME time.
While we bundled up and had a great time in the cold, Beckham was at Grammy's house helping make a Syrian dinner for Uncle Ben's birthday. On Sunday, we all gathered over at my mom's to indulge in the feast- and OH it was delicious! And Beckham had a great time. (Mommy and Daddy who?)

0 comments: