Some funny things Beckham has said recently:
We were eating dinner one night and I asked him how it was. He says, "I like it, Mom. No, I love it, Rissa Anne Parker!"
When trying to fall asleep during the thunderstorm he was singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" to himself.
We were watching a movie and I turned the volume up. He says, "Oh, man! Now I messed up the movie!"
We were eating dinner one night and I asked him how it was. He says, "I like it, Mom. No, I love it, Rissa Anne Parker!"
When trying to fall asleep during the thunderstorm he was singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" to himself.
We were watching a movie and I turned the volume up. He says, "Oh, man! Now I messed up the movie!"


1 comments:
love all your posts!!! all i see when i look at brooks is BEN! soooo funny! i love my sweet boys.
Post a Comment