Monday, February 14, 2011

"Snow Day" in February

As you can clearly see in the background of these pics, it snowed last Thursday. It barely coated the ground and melted as soon as the sun hit it. Beckham cried when he looked out the window after lunch and saw that 90% of the snow was gone. We still went outside to "play" in it. We were able to make a couple snowballs with what was left in the shadows by the fence. I took advantage of the beautiful sunshine and had a photo op with the boys and their somewhat matching outfits. Brooks is moving up in the world- he now wears size 18 month clothes. Since one outfit was packed away before the other was even worn, I had no idea the boys even had matching outfits!

As I recall with Beckham (and most other babies), little ones aren't too fond of the grass. Brooks, on the other hand, doesn't mind it at all. He crawled right out in the middle of the yard and got himself all kinds of dirty. He's the one who is gonna bring me mud pies, half of which he has already eaten. I just know it!

0 comments: