Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mother/Daughter Weekend


the above video is in honor of the talents of Dahlonega
Mom and I had a garage sale last Saturday. (Remind me never to do another one. . . ever!) Since I took off the whole weekend from work, she and I and Shanna headed to Dahlonega all day Sunday for the Gold Rush Festival. Being kid free for the day put me in such a great mood! We rode in Mom's car with the top down, blasted The Judds, took in some fall leaves, browsed the shops and tents, ran into my girlfriend Allison and her family, visited with my old friend Tyler, and ate some yummy treats. It was an absolutely wonderful day (and Scott was pleased that I got home in time for his hockey game). Can't wait to do it again next year! I love spending time with my family :)

0 comments: