Monday, November 7, 2011

Ahoy, Matey!

Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL day! The sea was calm that day, my friends. The perfect day to spend outside bouncing on a PIRATE bounce house. Beckham's birthday started and ended without a hitch. We invited the family, his buddy Harrison, and his classmates.
The bounce house was a HUGE hit :)
Even Brooks took to it like a natural.
Johnny Depp crashed the party as well.
The kids had so much fun playing and eating. (This is Harrison's version of "cheese".)
Arrrrr!
Brooks slept through all the guests arriving and woke up to a full blown shindig. He was a little dazed, but didn't turn down food ;)

Gift opening was exciting. I was unsuccessful at getting everyone to sit down so all could see. Four-year-olds! I tell ya what!
But Beckham didn't mind. He was still thrilled with every gift and couldn't wait to get them all out of the packaging.
Gift-opening spectators.
Give us all your booty!

And then there was cake!

And the Parker tradition of cutting the cake and making another wish. Yes, I walk on the dangerous side!

Scott and I had such a wonderful time throwing the party for Beckham and seeing his face light up at every turn. The tears of exhaustion from the birthday boy at dinner time were just proof that he enjoyed himself. As much fun as it was, though, I think we'll be taking next year off :)

0 comments: