Friday, February 8, 2013

We Love You, Nana Murphy!

On January 2nd, Mom called me to say I needed to get over to see Nana as soon as possible. I drove over the morning of the 3rd, but as it turns out. . . Nana rejoined Papa in Heaven 15 minutes into my ride over. The boys and I arrived and were greeted with the news that Nana's body had been taken to the nursing home.
 
Two days later we were back in the car on the way to her funeral. The service was beautiful and the luncheon afterwards at the church was wonderful. Its always great to spend time with family, no matter what brings us together.

Nana, we will forever miss you and the stories that you loved to share. I am grateful that you taught me how to crochet and loved sharing your talents with me.

Rest in peace. I'm sure your 62nd wedding anniversary was pure bliss being reunited with your honey. May you have eternally more together!

0 comments: