As every good Mother's Day should,
mine started with a photo shoot :)
And some gifts that two very enthusiastic little boys couldn't wait to see me open~ fancy coffee mugs that I plan to put to good use and candies that they helped me eat immediately, and from Daddy~ a Nike + ipod and an amphipod (ready to run). LOVE MY GIFTS!
After our home celebrations of me, we had a beautiful Mother's Day brunch at Villa Christina. Since Amanda is the executive chef, we were treated like royalty. The boys rushed through their meal so they could go down the slide as many times as possible before we headed home.
And after they worked up a sweat :) we took some family photos.
(I only wish Amanda could have been in the pic as well)
precious boys
"look at the camera"
not what I meant ;)
Love both of these, but just have to ask~ is it possible to ever get a pic of them both smiling at the same time???


0 comments:
Post a Comment