Of course, no good deed can go unpunished :( On their way out the door after a fun cousin day, Jakob severely sprained his ankle on my sidewalk. Thus, the wheelchair at Six Flags two days later.
But we were able to get on rides super fast!!
First stop: Monster Plantation
Due to some rain rolling through, we took an early break to watch the Looney Toons perform.
The carousel wasn't necessarily a huge hit since B wasn't tall enough to ride an Uppy-down pony :(
Brooks and Sofia could have cared less about the horses. They rode on a carriage.
Ollie made the cut, though. And I actually got a glimpse of his teeth!!
Okay, so I got a little carried away with pics on the pirate ship, but they were all having such a great time!!!
The bumper cars were a different story. I don't think anyone left happy. Sofia got stuck, B and Ollie got stuck and B didn't like getting banged, and Brooks was ticked I didn't let him push the pedal (even though he couldn't reach). I take that back, I think Jakob enjoyed it ;)
The water park: not my favorite part of the day. Let's just say this was a kidnapping waiting to happen!
The mini-mine train
the swings
The trucks
What a fun, exhausting day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment