Life couldn't be more exciting now. Beckham joined us in November to make our family fuller. He has done nothing but bring joy into our lives since then. We had a wonderful Christmas (though he slept through most of it) and spent our New Year's Eve at home where we attacked Becks with kisses rather than toasting with champagne. Each day he does something new that has us laughing (ie. a new facial expression, sitting up, standing, laughing, smiling, a new sound, etc.). We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Today started out so wonderful. After sleeping the whole night through (12 hours), his first time to do so, Beckham woke up doing push-ups in his crib and smiling rather than the typical cry. All I could do is laugh when I walked into the nursery and his whole face lit up! I absolutely LOVE being a mom!
Today started out so wonderful. After sleeping the whole night through (12 hours), his first time to do so, Beckham woke up doing push-ups in his crib and smiling rather than the typical cry. All I could do is laugh when I walked into the nursery and his whole face lit up! I absolutely LOVE being a mom!



3 comments:
yeah!!!! i am soooooo happy to have you in the mommy blogging club!!! now i can see becks every day! love ya.
awe this is sooo cool..i wish i has something to blog about...love yall.xoxo
Post a Comment