I followed in my sister's footsteps this year and had a week-long celebration for my birthday. I had a leg-of-lamb birthday dinner made by my wonderful husband, and we enjoyed some delicious Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake from The Boxcar Cheesecake Cafe on Saturday (then I had to go to work).
Sunday we made some Gyro wraps out of left-overs and endulged in more cheesecake (then I went to work again). While at work, I got the traditional "happy birthday" call at midnight from my loving husband. He stayed home from work all day Monday so I could sleep on my birthday. I was in heaven!! Typically I stay awake and take care of Beckham after working all night. When I got up, we hit up Provino's for an early-bird free birthday dinner. Beckham LOVED his meatball, beets, and chickpeas. Tuesday we took it easy, but Wednesday I began a new celebration. The celebration of a new kitchen floor!!! 




1 comments:
nice boobies!! happy birthday girl friend.... we had fun and the girls spent lots of time fighting over the cupcake rings! thanks.
Post a Comment