skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Okay, so I've been planning all along to let my hair grow long enough so I could donate it, then cut it short for the winter. Well, I got a little impatient. Even though I have a hair appt set up for November 4th for a cut and color, I headed to Great Clips to have it hacked off. I was all set to use my $7.99 coupon, being the frugal person that I am, but the lady said I had enough to donate and it would be FREE. Now, I know its not the cutest cut in the world, but like I said, I have an appt for November 4th and just needed something done sooner. Cool, huh?
2 comments:
can't wait to see your new do tomorrow. i especially can't wait to see BECKS!!
I love it! You always look beautiful and that was a nice gesture on your part for locks of love.
Post a Comment