You look great! I just realized you left a message..we're horrible about checking them and now I'm sure I'd wake up Beckham if I call. That's ok about the books...we didn't know anyone with kids the first time someone sent it to us...thought it was worth a try this time. Don't worry about it at all. :)
You are too cute! I love it! Do you have the annoying wave/curls like I do and have to round brush it every morning or were you blessed with straight hair?
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
5 comments:
You look great! I just realized you left a message..we're horrible about checking them and now I'm sure I'd wake up Beckham if I call. That's ok about the books...we didn't know anyone with kids the first time someone sent it to us...thought it was worth a try this time. Don't worry about it at all. :)
that is so cute!!!! you look like me now!
Your hair looks SO cute!!!
You are too cute! I love it! Do you have the annoying wave/curls like I do and have to round brush it every morning or were you blessed with straight hair?
Absolutely have the annoying wave/curls. Only in front, though. The back is stick straight!
Post a Comment