Friday, July 17, 2009

Haircut Torture

I decided to experiment with buzzing Beckham's head at home today. I've tried cutting with scissors before, which was a nightmare and turned out really choppy. I took a few tips from Harrison's mommy, Katie, and made an attempt. Here goes. . . Totally unaware of what's about to happen
I think he only ate one bite of Gogurt before he realized how mad he was.
Notice the snot and drool hanging from his face.
After a shower to rinse off and a promise of a wagon ride, he helped me sweep up the mess I made. Not so bad, huh? It's better than paying $20 for someone else to give him a crappy haircut, and then leave embarrassed by his outburst.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I love it! It made me smile. You are Super Mom!

SHANNA said...

he looks SO cute!!! i love it. good job. look at that smile. now you need to shave your head and you will be twins!