Scott and I joined the family for the annual trip to St. Augustine last week. We got there on Sunday and had a great time. The family had fun coming to the realization why Beckham sleeps so much (because he never stops moving or talking). Beckham enjoyed the beach, especially at night. He was such a dream child to take on a trip. He only really showed out on the first night (he was bored of sitting all day) and the last night (he was ready to go home). Scott and I even got away for a few hours one day to buy some wine and look in the stores.
friday favorites...
10 years ago






















8 comments:
What kind of wine did ya'll buy? My best friend had wine from St. Augustine at her wedding...she got it from the winery there and it was the best I'd had! :)
That picture of you and Beckham is AWESOME!!! :)
Katy, its muscadine wine. Apparently you can even buy it at Publix now. Its delicious! Scott and I swear by it :)
i love all the pictures!!! what a GREAT idea bringing the wagon!! ;) next year the boots and parkers are starting our vacation tradition and hitting the beach together..... one problem, we don't party like the parkers!
That looks like a lot of fun. I LOVE THE BEACH! Our family just got back from California last week. This was the first time our kids have been to the beach. They had an absolute blast. I am amazed at how long kids can play in the sand and the waves. I wish we lived closer to a beach!
awe im jealous! i love the picture of the fam at dinner and gram has her black russian:) i lol'd! looks like yall had a lovely time! the pics are great. xoxo
amanda, it was classic. the second time we went to 'The Reef', we had the same waiter. he didn't remember us until gram ordered her black russian. hilarious!
Found your blog by way of Allison's....loved seeing your sweet family - your little one is precious!
Amy (Johnson) Tippins
Post a Comment