Monday, October 12, 2009

Ending September with a BANG!

As I mentioned before, August came and went and was pretty much uneventful. September on the other hand has been full of activity. I have finally gotten my energy back, and thank goodness, because there has been plenty to do. My good friend Melissa had her sweet baby Mark, so Beckham and I headed for a visit

Playgroup started back. Beckham loves playing with his friends, singing, and dancing.


We even went shopping at the Avenues with my sister and Ollie. (I was actually sore the next day from all the walking- I know, pitiful, right?)


We had lunch, then stopped for icecream. I was going to get Beckham his own icecream, but when I saw how cute they were sharing, it wasn't worth disturbing them!
And when we got back to Shanna's house, he had to ride Thomas- his favorite thing to do at their house.


1 comments:

cheery disposition said...

that picture of them sharing ice cream is ADORABLE:)