Sunday, November 1, 2009

Smell My Feet

I have to begin this blog by telling you about the 7 stores I went to just to find a "muscle" Spiderman in Beckham's size. Needless to say, no one had it. But, Aunt Shanna came to the rescue with a Black Muscle Spiderman costume that was only 4 sizes too big :) We only had to safety-pin the sleeves. Beckham LOVED it. He was so excited to put his costume on and go trick-or-treating. I only went to a few houses with he and Scott, so I could go home and give out candy (which was fine with me since it was raining). Scott says he actually said "trick or treat" at a few doors. So cute! Daddy and Baby Spidey
Scott's kick-butt Zombie pumpkin
Celebrating the loot!

2 comments:

cheery disposition said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

SHANNA said...

he makes such a cute muscle man!!