skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I left the house last night thinking I was going to my friend Katie's house for dinner and girl time. Little did I know, that they had been planning a surprise baby shower for me for the past month. I was so confused when I drove up and my sister's car was out front!?! I walked in and got "Surprised". How cool that my mom, sister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law were all there, too! Needless to say, I was very excited. Its not easy to pull one over on me since I'm such a know-it-all. I can't believe Scott was in on it, too!
Whit, Gina, Katie G., and Gretchen
Tara and Katie L.
Gina, Gretchen, Katie G., Kellee, and Katie L.
(I have no idea what was so funny. I probably said something inappropriate.)
Check out the adorable clothes-line with onesies in the background.
A la cuisine~ salad, 3 types of stuffed shells, and rolls
"Welcome Baby Brooks" cake
And the gift opening begins. . .



LOVED the diaper cake that Gretchen made!

Thank you all for making me feel so special. I still can't believe I didn't realize what was in the works. Shanna told me she "may show up at my girls' night just to get out of the house". Scott asked me if I was planning on changing clothes, that I should put on something pretty and pink. He also asked if I was taking the camera. My response was, "Why, you want to see pics of the pillow fight?" And, fortunately, Scott fielded a call from my brother saying that Mom was on her way up for the shower.
I am so blessed to have such loving friends. Thanks again for going out of your way to help Brooks' arrival a special one!
P.S. For some reason my camera doesn't like to take clear pictures at Katie's house. I have blurry pics of almost all special events that have been held there!
1 comments:
i had a lovely time at your shower. you have a great group of friends:) love you!
Post a Comment