Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Taking Advantage of Being an Only Child

So far, transitioning Beckham to his Big Boy bed has had its definite ups and downs. There have been many tears shed from all 3 of us. But, as Scott reminded me today, we only have about 2 months left with just Beckham so we should make the best of them. So, rather than being the sleepy, grouchy Mommy I could have been today (since sleep came few and far between last night), I tried to make the best of our morning together. We headed to playgroup as usual this morning. Afterward, Beckham wanted to walk down to the pond and see the geese. Since our history with the geese in our neighborhood is not very friendly (those things are EVIL), we didn't spend much time doing this before we walked over to the swing next to the pond and cuddled for a few minutes. Its moments like those I wish I could capture FOREVER! We went home and enjoyed some lunch, then pulled out the finger paints. . .


Our little Picaso had so much fun getting his hands in there and creating some very colorful art for the fridge.

2 comments:

cheery disposition said...

great post! love you mis.

Unknown said...

I wish I could come finger paint! So stinkin' cute! -- Katie K! :)