Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Riddle me this: What's the opposite of 'Christmas in July'?
Answer: Summer in January
This weekend has been unseasonably warm, which is ironic considering the ground was covered with snow 3 weeks ago! We took advantage of the sun and un-pollenated air and spent a couple hours in the yard today. . . just playing :)
There was scooter riding,
golfing,
laying in the shade,
dancing around,
Jeep driving,
car cruising,
bike riding,
joy riding,
and lawn mowing.
Needless to say, the boys had a blast soaking in some warms rays and fresh air. Bedtime could not come soon enough for either of them- haha!

1 comments:

Kristen Keeling said...

Um, you look AMAZING!!! I never post pictures of myself because I hate them...and the reality of what I look like doesn't match what I look like in my head! Ha! You are one hot mama! :)