I've been using cookie cutters to cut Beckham's sandwiches into fun shapes every day for school. He got it in his head that he wanted a "Star" cookie. When I pick him up from school I ask if he liked his ___ sandwich (fill in the blank with whatever shape I gave him that day). He has been very disgruntled with his responses and re-emphasizes that "I wanted a Star cookie!" So, with much encouragement and reminding to be in a good mood yesterday, he was rewarded with a baking session with Mommy :)
He even got to pick out his own sprinkles!
Apparently Star cookies make for a VERY happy boy :)
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
1 comments:
sooo cute!
Post a Comment