Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Crafts 2011

My goal at the beginning of 2011 was to create all of the Christmas crafts that had been swimming in my head during the 2010 holiday season. Though I didn't complete the crafts throughout the year like I had hoped, I did get some of them started and collected all the supplies needed to make them as the year progressed. New ones even came into fruition, like this adorable "Santa Claus skirt".
Thanks to all of the wonderful family and friends who send us Christmas cards every year, these adorable (and UNBREAKABLE) ornaments and plant decor were able to come to life. . .


Since I had the spray paint out to make the wreath below, I went ahead and sprayed these wooden beads, as well. Unfortunately they weren't long enough to go on the Christmas tree, but they made a cute addition to my mantel.
I have been dreaming about this wreath for years. I saw it in a 'Parent' magazine when Beckham was a baby. I'm so glad I finally got the chance to make it and that it turned out so precious!
The "NOEL" idea came from the decor in a Pottery Barn Kids ad last year. Its not exactly like the one in the catalogue, but I love it :) (Don't ask me to make you one, though, 'cause it was a pain in the a-double-s to make!)
And, again I need to give credit to all the card-senders. Without them these cute little balls couldn't have come to life :)

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope your holidays are as crafty as mine!

0 comments: