Wednesday was an interesting day. I had it in my head that Beckham's Christmas program at school was Wednesday morning, so I sent him to school with the proper attire and no lunch. . . only to get a call from his teacher (that I received AFTER finding a seat in the sanctuary) that his program is actually on Thursday and could I please bring him a lunch. OOPS! So Scott took him to get a tree after school, and we made up for all the confusion by letting him decorate the tree while Brooks was still asleep.
Our 2011 Family Ornament!
And what a great helper he was! The tree turned out beautiful, and Daddy was still able to lift Beckham up to place the star at the top. . .
And then the monster woke up and promptly took the ornaments OFF the tree :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment