The Christmas Season has been very exciting at our house so far this year! On December 1st, the festivities began. . .
We went to the clubhouse to visit with Santa Claus.
Beckham was easy,
but Brooks took some convincing.
Afterwards, we went to pick out our Christmas tree and haul it home.
When we walked in the door, we were greeted by a visitor.
(More to come on Snowflake the Elf.)
I made some improvements on my skirt this year, so I had to share.
The boys were ever anxious to decorate, so as soon as we got the tree in the stand, I added lights and the trimming began.
Beckham, of course, got to place the star on the tree. Brooks insisted on having a turn as well.
our annual ornament
24 Books of Christmas
My newest Christmas decoration. . . Popsicle-stick snowflakes! (Thanks again to Pinterest.) I have wanted to put something between the windows for 8 years now and it finally came to fruition :)
Look forward to sharing more of our wonderful celebrations with you!


0 comments:
Post a Comment