Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Valentines Day- Ha! ~February

 Better late than never, right? I promise I have not left the blogging world. I just took a small sabbatical, I guess ;) Anywho, backing up to Valentine's Day. . .
  The boys weren't super keen on posing for their cards, but they turned out super cute- especially with the heart-shaped lolly attached!
Thank you, Grandma, for the awesome goody bags from Popcorn Factory. Yum!
 

The Valentine's Day parties were so much fun. 
(Beckham wouldn't look at the camera to get a pic with his "girlfriend".)


 I made heart-shaped pizzas for Beckham's class.
Cheeeeeeese!
 Brooks was hysterical handing out his Valentines.
 Never a dull moment. Posing with Miss Melissa.
 

The boys got new jams from Mommy and Daddy.


 You can see what happened as soon as Brooks opened his.
"Hulk smash!"
P.S. we were kicking ourselves for not buying more than one pair since they were all he wanted to wear for weeks!

0 comments: