Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Happy Grad

 Check out St. Catherine's newest preschool grad!
 And his handsome (yet ridiculously silly) younger brother.
 
 And who is that hot babe? ;)
 
Graduation took a few minutes to get started, so Brooks turned to the iphone. . .
 prayer hands
 where's my mommy?
 
oh, there she is! 
  He did such a great job saying his Our Father and his Hail Mary. I totally should have recorded them, but I didn't pull the camera out until the music began :(

 
We made it halfway through the second song. . .
 
 okay, I've had enough of this singing stuff!
 I got a really great video of Lilah smacking B in the face with pom-poms during another song, but I think it was too long to download :( It was priceless!
 
And on to the reason we were there in the first place.
 posing with the new grad. . .


Grammy was so excited to attend the graduation. Then we went to lunch and the mall for more fun (read the next entry).

0 comments: