Tuesday, May 5, 2009

18 months

Beckham is just growing like a weed! He is currently 25 lbs, 1.0 oz. and 33 inches long. His appt was so classic. Everytime the doctor would ask a question about his development, I didn't even need to answer because he would demonstrate. She asked me if he could say at least ten words. I told her he knew more than 100. I started to wonder if I had exaggerated, so I made a list of all the words Scott and I have heard him say on a regular basis and there were 110!! I didn't even include the words "rhino", "off" and "hand" that he has learned over the last day. We're so proud of our little walking dictionary.

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

what a little stinker! i think he and oliver are finally the same weight!

The Harner's said...

Logan's doctor weighs him with his diaper on. Hmmm.....