What a fun day! It all started with an hour of picking strawberries at the farm in Loganville. I couldn't get any pictures of Beckham picking strawberries, but he sure did enjoy eating them off the vines!
We went with my sister and her 5 munchkins. They all had so much fun. It was a competition to see who could pick the most strawberries. I think Shanna and I won.
Does it get any cuter than a strawberry-smeared mug?
Shanna looked way cuter than me, so she got to have her picture taken. I, on the other hand, didn't think ahead and wore BLACK. Uggghhh. I was a sweaty mess.
We went with my sister and her 5 munchkins. They all had so much fun. It was a competition to see who could pick the most strawberries. I think Shanna and I won.
Does it get any cuter than a strawberry-smeared mug?
Shanna looked way cuter than me, so she got to have her picture taken. I, on the other hand, didn't think ahead and wore BLACK. Uggghhh. I was a sweaty mess. We hopped into the car afterwards and made a pit stop at Wendy's, where everyone devoured their lunches. I've never seen Beckham eat chicken nuggets that fast!
Then on to the next adventure: water park.



2 comments:
we had SSSOOOOOO MUCH fun!!! thanks for spending the day with me. did you sleep as good as i did last night??
I wish. Beckham was up 3 times last night with leg cramps. I don't know whether we just over did it or he was having growing pains. At least he let me sleep in.
Post a Comment