Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Long Time No See, Cuz

My cousin Cheyenne stopped through town on her way home from another cousin's funeral. We went over to Mom's house to give all the kids a chance to play together and for us to visit some.
The girls had spent the night with Mom and were all decked out in her costume jewelry. So elegant :)

We tried to get a shot of all the kids together. Wow! Talk about a struggle. And this is the best shot we could get.
We also wanted a shot of the 4 of us, but since Riley and Brooks couldn't be consoled without their mommies, it was a shot of all 6 of us :)

I really enjoyed my time with Chey. We also hit the pool and had some good chats while she was here. I only wish I saw her more often and for longer periods of time. Love you, Chey!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww... Love you too, Missy. It was so nice to see you all and get to know Scott a little better too. You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to get down there again - soon!