We celebrated my 30th birthday last week. Woohoo! I got some very nice gifts (including my new, red Kitchen Aid mixer from all 3 of my boys).
And had some scrumptious mint chocolate chip ice cream cake. Um, yum!! And thank you Beckham for blowing out my candles :)
Scott and I also went out on a date that evening. We dined at Fogo de Chao, indulging in every kind of meat known to man (sigh). Then went to 2 different movie theaters before ending up at a bowling alley in our dress clothes. We had so much fun and even ended up with pretty good scores! I won't mention what they were, though, 'cause I don't want to hurt a certain someone's feelings- haha!
Thank you, everyone for making my 30th birthday a special one!
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment