Monday, September 13, 2010

A Day at the Boots'

The boys and I spent the day at my sister's house last Thursday- the first time we've seen each other in a month and a half!! We picked Ollie up from school and went to Chick-fil-a (after a long search for a decent Mexican restaurant) where the munchkins had a blast playing on the playground in 90 degree weather. When we were done with our quesadillas a.k.a. Chick-fil-a sandwiches, we packed the sweaty monsters up and took them home. . .
Where they fixed EVERYTHING with their tools and even played dress up! See, I don't have to have little girls to play dress up :)
And when the big kids got home from school, we took some pics. Super cute!





Then we headed home. About half-way home, I thought "This is nice. Both boys sleeping the whole way home?!?" Then reality kicked in- Brooks woke up and SCREAMED 30 minutes straight, the rest of the way home. Tylenol anyone?

0 comments: