Sunday afternoon, I threw my girlfriend Katie (Harrison's mommy) a baby shower for her baby girl that is due October 15th. It was lovely, if I do say so myself. Most of our group of friends were able to come, and her mom and mother-in-law as well.
She got so many beautiful, pink things!
We spent a lot of time in the kitchen. We had tea and lemonade (with raspberry and mint leaf ice cubes); spicy cheddar puffs, capri salad, chicken salad sandwiches, cucumber sandwiches, chocolate-covered strawberries, and pickles; and cupcakes and ice cream sundaes for dessert. We also played a game where the ladies had to look at 40 baby-related items in a basket for 2 minutes and write down as many as they could remember afterwards. SO FUNNY! I enjoyed hearing what the non-mommies thought things were- haha!
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment