I know I'm a little late posting it, but I had an absolutely WONDERFUL Mother's Day this year! Scott created a feast for my mother and I and it was d-e-licious! He made not one, but two kinds of bruschetta for hors deuvres. Then dinner was Garlic-crusted roast rack of lamb, roasted beets, and risotto. Mmm,mmm, good!
Both before and after dinner, Scott gave my mom and I time to just sit and talk (uninterrupted). It was so nice! He took care of the dishes and bath time with no complaints :)
I was rewarded with a promise of a day to myself to get my hair did and my nails done and whatever else I can fit in with no kids in tow :) I was also given this beautiful display of flowers crafted by my talented 3 year old who painted and glued all by himself! (Just in case you can't tell by looking at it, he is sticking his tongue out in the picture- haha!)
And the two reasons I get to be called "Mommy". . .
All in a day's work. I threw Brooks in some clothes and took the boys to the grocery store one day last week. They got chocolate chip cookies at the bakery, and Brooks DESTROYED his! I had to wipe him down with a wet paper towel before I could put him in my car. But look how happy it made him :)
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment