Last week the kids were in long-sleeves and it was a high of 60 degrees. This week the highs are in the 90's and this is what they're wearing. . .
Scott and I took them down to the neighborhood pool for an hour on Saturday. Since that preview proved to be more than I could handle on my own, we stayed home for some water fun today.
Thibideaux got in on the action, too. He got doused with the hose and ran through the sprinkler.
I'm so glad I pulled the sprinkler out when I did (they were starting to get bored with the baby pool). For two little boys who aren't fond of water in their faces, check out this action. . .
And of course Mr. Fearless himself had to climb on the soaking wet Jeep.
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
1 comments:
I am LOVING Brooks' beach body. Those rolls are awe. some.
Post a Comment