I can't believe I forgot to blog this sooner! We had a shower for Tara and Baby Abigail last Sunday at the very chic "Einstein's" in Midtown Atlanta. It was such a delight to see all of the PINK!
In lieu of greeting cards, we gave books. I wish I could claim it, but Gina got her this one. I love it!
These cake balls were scrumptious!
And Katie rocked out another growth chart. Don't you love the nursery theme?- It's Dr. Suess! The daddy-to-be has painted some incredible murals on the nursery walls.
And finally, my delicious meal- Shrimp & Grits. YUM!!
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
1 comments:
WHERE IS THAT???!!!! The food looks amazing! (As does Tara.)
Post a Comment