We drove up to Pittsburgh for the week last Saturday. We were elated that the boys were so well behaved in the car! I ordered a DVD player for the car a week before the trip and the blessed thing didn't arrive until half way through our stay in Pittsburgh- haha! So toys, music, and sleep were the modes of entertainment.
We spent the evening with all the family, eating hoagies and pizza- yum! Aunt Nancy, Uncle Rick, and Elizabeth got to meet the munchkins for the first time. Naturally, they fell in love!
Sunday I took the boys and Brandon and Elizabeth to the park to get some energy out. They played for a couple hours, then we went back to Uncle Walt and Aunt Janet's to cool off until the big family "picnic".
. . . "look how strong I am!"
We saw a lot of family on Sunday. A lot of cousins that I had never had the pleasure of meeting and some that we hadn't seen since Grandpap Parker's funeral 6 years ago. Of course we saw all of these loved ones and this is the only picture I got from the whole afternoon.
Scott and Marissa are highschool sweethearts who officially declared their love for one another on April 2, 2005. They are completely devoted to each other and their sons, Beckham and Brooks. These are their stories. . .
0 comments:
Post a Comment