Scott: Hey, Mis. What would you like for Mother's Day (probably thinking in the ballpark of $20)
Me: (wishfully, crossing my fingers) a glider for the back porch
So, my loving husband doesn't just get me a glider, he gets me an entire patio set, too! Then, he sets it up while Beckham and I are at the aforementioned birthday party so we can eat dinner outside before I head to work. What a doll!
On returning home from work, I found a homemade card from all my boys. There were drawings from all 3 of them, and a questionnaire answered by Beckham:
I think my mommy is as pretty as a heart.
My mom is the best at shopping.
I love my mom more than Spiderman.
I like it when my mom take us to the playground!
My mom cooks the best peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
On Mother's Day, Scott took the boys to his parents (and didn't take the camera). On Tuesday, the boys and I took my mom to lunch and gave her our gift. As you can imagine, both mothers LOVED them! I got the idea from Pinterest for an apothecary jar filled with black and white photo blocks with family pics. They turned out A-MAZ-ING!
Brooks shared some sugar, too. (He even wore his Sunday best- his cowboy hat and his froggy rain boots!)
A glimpse at the jar I made myself.


0 comments:
Post a Comment