Ollie needed someone to play with while everyone was at work/school on Wednesday, so the boys and I packed it up and headed over for some Ollie fun. Beckham and Ollie beat on each other with some WWE wrestling. . .
Then the fun began!! Ollie came home with us for 2 nights. We began with hotdogs then. . .
ICE CREAM!
Then Beckham and Ollie camped out in their sleeping bags. (I love that the tiger became a part of the action)
. . . 30 minutes later :)
On Thursday, we went to the park amongst other places.
After a morning of nonstop activity, the boys chilled out to a movie and some popcorn.
And after Brooks woke up, we hit the pool!!! The boys were just excited to finally use their new water guns :)
This picture just about sums up the 3 days of Ollie (all the focus was on him~ I'm sure he got sick of all the attention ;))
And we finished off the day with some good 'ole watermelon-eatin' and Jeep-ridin'.
Friday brought more pool time and more Jeep riding. I can honestly say that we enjoyed having our little Ollie as a house guest. The boys cried when he left :(



0 comments:
Post a Comment