Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Fling 2012

And we're off! Brooks and I spent the entire day Thursday cheering on Beckham as he played his way through all the stations at the Spring Fling. It was the perfect morning with an overcast sky.
They started out on the bounce houses. (I got this pic right before Makalee gave him bunny ears)
I think he got a little talking-to for not sliding down on his bottom. A few tears were shed :(
Brooks, thank the good heavens, was an angel all morning. He entertained himself with his goldfish and raisins.

This 'Cars 2' bounce house was his favorite because it had "punching bags".
Brooks was pretty ticked he didn't get to ride the train, but his time came after lunch thank goodness!

 
What a good little sport!
Beckham showed his mad soccer skills to all his lady friends.

And they had a lot of fun with the parachute, though none of them were thrilled when the teachers tried to get a pic of them laying in a circle.


They ended the day with a couple more bounce houses. (I'm pretty sure he wasn't supposed to go down on his belly- again)

And the "award ceremony". All the kids got their #1 medals for doing such a great job :)
Before heading home, we chowed down on burgers, danced to music, let the boys play on the bounce houses and train some more, and ended with a blue snow cone. What a day! Time for a nap :)

0 comments: