We made a last minute decision to take the boys to Stone Mountain for the Laser Show Memorial Day weekend. While the temps were still on the cooler side for summer, the hike to and from the car had something to be said for it ;)
The boys insisted on walking down the (very crowded) lawn to see the fountains.
While there I took some precious pics of them. Since they never smile when they say "cheese", I had them say "I love you" and these were the results. Melt my heart!
Beckham has been saying that he wanted a new wand ever since we mentioned summer and the laser show, so I treated each of the boys to a laser sword. Beckham's response was (and you have to imagine the whiniest voice EVER) "I SAID I wanted a wand!" Ergo, Brooks got a laser sword and Beckham got a fairy wand. . .
Thankfully, both boys were willing to share :)
And of course there was time to pass before the show started. . .
We brought the soccer ball, football, and frisbee, but the lawn was way too crowded :(
Everyone loved the show. A very sleepy Beckham struggled to keep his eyes open, but Brooks entertained us with air-drum solos, dancing, and clapping. So cute. If it hadn't been too dark, I would have gotten some video :(
Happy Memorial Day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment