Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August 2012

I have no idea why I never get around to blogging in the month of August. Maybe its extreme exhaustion from going all summer long. Maybe its the anticipation of things to come, so nothing that is happening seems significant. Or maybe August just doesn't exist. . . No matter the reason, I completely missed the month of August this year and will now catch you up on what went down:
 Daddy made milkshakes
 Jenga
Just being cute

 Grandma Helen's 86th birthday
 playing with Lego's at Grandma and Pap-pap's

 Beckham's first day of Pre-K.
(the picture is deceiving- tears were shed)
 discovering our pet garden spider. . .
and feeding him ;)
 Brooks simultaneously gave up his nap and moved into a big boy bed. We couldn't have him climbing out of his crib and breaking his neck!
 Brooks' first day of preschool!
(Hallelujah! Free time for Mommy!)
 Beckham helped me drop Brooks off.
I had 2 mad boys- Brooks because I sneaked out and Beckham because he had it in his head he was coming home with me???

 






After school fun. . .
 Thibideaux enjoyed the sprinkler, too!

 The things that happen when I'm in the kitchen making dinner!
 Yep, this is how we roll ;)


 
And some more after school activity. Apparently I started a tradition of sugar cookies after school last year!

















I hope everyone else had a great August! Can't wait to share September with you all.

0 comments: