Thibideaux, I love that you will always be my first born child :)
I love that you are the best dog to Beckham and Brooks.
I love that when I put my running shoes on your tail starts wagging.
I love that you are so patient with me as a "mommy".
I love you, Lord Thibideaux Waggington!
Beckham, I love that you are such a tender-hearted little guy.
I love that you're sad when I'm crying, you still want to snuggle with me at night, and you like to put your feet on my belly button.
I love it when you are sweet with your bubby (even though its not that often) and when you show him how to do things.
I love that you love science so much.
I love the way your imagination works, coming up with new stories all the time.
I love you, my Little Prince. You will forever be "my baby".
Brooksie-wooks, I love that you aren't afraid to be yourself.
I love that you can be so outrageous one minute and smother me in kisses the next.
I love your kisses and those big juicy lips.
I love that your toys already talk to each other and that your socks quickly become puppets each day.
I love that you go 90 miles a minute one second and the next you are snoring.
I love you, my little buddy, and all the terrible-two's that come with you!
And Scottie-Angel, I love you for all of your understanding, patience, and guidance.
I love that you understand being "Mommy" is a full-time job.
I love that you have patience with my house keeping.
I love that you have patience with the boys (most of the time).
I love that you are able to calm me and bring me to my senses in those moments I don't have patience :)
You are the love of my life.
Thank you for sharing this journey with me!


0 comments:
Post a Comment