Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Funny Valentine

We kicked off the season of love at an incredible wedding. Our friend Katie K. married a Mr. Austin Logan on Saturday, February 7th. She was amazing and through an elaborate wedding with photo booth, Hairy Dawg, and all!

Scott had a little too much fun with Joey and Andre. They even got in the photo booth and took some pictures together. That kinda concerns me, considering they took this picture with no curtain hiding them. . .

Apparently my picture-taking abilities have been rebuked. Any picture that has any relevance gets screwed up when left in my hands. I was so excited that I didn't chop Scott's head off in the picture (like I did with the picture of Scott and Uga IV) that I didn't even realize it was out of focus! I guess I take a picture as well as I cook.


On the other hand, the weekend of Valentine's Day was spent working at the hospital for me. Scott was Daddy for the entire weekend. I worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so there was no time for kissy-kissy or movie-watching. Instead, we made the best of the weekend. We exchanged cards and curling irons and Scott made a delicious batch of Shrimp Ettoufe. Delicious!
Sidenote: Thanks to everyone who sent Beckham Valentines. He has really enjoyed them. He carries them around and looks at the pictures on them. He will even say something that sound like "bear", since most of them have bears on them. So cute!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Katie looks beautiful! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time.