Grammy had the luxury of watching Becks while Scott and I went to Katie and Austin's wedding. She laughed at us when we got home because "we are doomed with our next kid". Beckham is so easy to put to bed that, apparently, it is inevitable that our next baby will be a nightmare, or so they say. Beckham drinks his milk when he comes downstairs after his bath, then walks to the stairs when he is ready to go to bed. We rock him to some music, but sometimes he'd just rather lay down and play with his toys for a minute. What 15 month old actually asks to go to bed?
Anyhow, his newest thing he likes to do in his bedroom is ride the rocking horse that my dad built for us when I was a baby. I took the liberty of "renovating" it when I was preggo.
He loves, Loves, LOVES to go outside and run around now. We're trying to encourage as much soccer ball, football, and baseball presence as is possible right now (which basically means putting a ball in the grass for him to walk past).
Where ever we go now, whether it be Grandma & Grandpap's, Aunt Shanna's, or a neighbor's house, Beckham finds the cars. Every car, truck, airplane, or train is a "car" and goes "vroom, vroom". Uncle Brandon spoiled him last week and brought a whole bucket of cars down for him to play with. 
Anyhow, his newest thing he likes to do in his bedroom is ride the rocking horse that my dad built for us when I was a baby. I took the liberty of "renovating" it when I was preggo.
He loves, Loves, LOVES to go outside and run around now. We're trying to encourage as much soccer ball, football, and baseball presence as is possible right now (which basically means putting a ball in the grass for him to walk past).
Where ever we go now, whether it be Grandma & Grandpap's, Aunt Shanna's, or a neighbor's house, Beckham finds the cars. Every car, truck, airplane, or train is a "car" and goes "vroom, vroom". Uncle Brandon spoiled him last week and brought a whole bucket of cars down for him to play with. 
This is Beckham's favorite game. It's called "pull out every toy, but don't play with any of them". It's a JOY!!


1 comments:
why is he so darn cute!!! i can't wait to see him tomorrow. hurry and get here quick so i can kiss all over him, just make sure he's a happy boy!!
Post a Comment