Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kitchen Remodel

Hooray! I have finally accomplished everything in my kitchen that I've wanted to get done (except mastering cooking/baking). Over the last month, I painted the walls "jovial orange", changed out the hardware on the cabinets, sewed and hung new valances, painted the curtain rods, and repurposed things in my house so the decor above the cabinets looks presentable. Last, but not least, Scott and I finally got the kitchen table and chairs we've been wanting. Take a look. Isn't it beautiful? On to the living room and dining room :)


BEFORE: (remember we got the floors redone last fall)


AFTER:


The only other things we have in mind for the kitchen are granite counter tops and a new light fixture over the island.

2 comments:

SHANNA said...

i LOVE it!!! can't wait to see it for real. maybe we will make our way up there next week! i am SO jealous of your bench.... that is what i want so bad, but i want rob to make it. ONE DAY!

amanda said...

B-E-A -utiful! I love the color and the kitchen table. LOVELY job missY!:) xoxo