Monday, March 16, 2009

The Rest of February

We stayed pretty busy the second half of February. I left off around Valentine's Day and Katie & Austin's wedding. Since then, we have been to the baby shower of a dear, old friend Kristi (Holland) David. She looks so precious, but you wouldn't know by my pictures since I apparently can only take pictures of my son. Leave it to me to see a friend whom I haven't seen in 1-1/2 years and not take a single picture of/with her. But didn't Beckham look cute?

We also spent some good quality time at my sister's. Beckham loves playing with Ollie and Sofia. They talk to each other on the "pone" all the time. Sofia had fun pulling Beckham around in her wagon. Little did the little prince know that he would be getting a wagon of his very own the next week.
And I have to throw this picture of my sister trying on the boys' baseball helmet. . .
We also had a play date with Harrison and Emily at the same time. You can tell Emily has 2 older brothers- girl really knows how to stick up for herself :)
The very last day of February, we drove over to Shanna's to visit with family friends who were in town for a rained-out soccer tournament. Maureen was our next-door neighbor and babysitter when we lived in Michigan (we moved to Georgia in '82 if that gives you any idea how long we've known them). It was so great to see Maureen & Brett and their son, Aiden (Hannah stayed home for a rockin' concert). But, again with the no-pictures of friends I haven't seen in forever!! They're gorgeous and haven't changed since their wedding day 15ish years ago (just to give you an idea of what they look like).

1 comments:

SHANNA said...

thanks for posting a 'football' picture of me! cute!