Beckham has never been the baby that squeals at the top of his lungs with excitement or talks loud nonstop. He has always been a quiet baby, entertaining himself with activities like reading, building blocks, or playing with his cars. If anything, his toys are loud, not him. Thus, he doesn't know what to do when he gets around kids that are loud or want to rough-house. He doesn't really let us rough-house him. He likes to be cuddled and kissed instead. (I've made the mistake of tossing him on the sofa before which resulted in many tears.) The reason I say all of this is to preface us going to our next door neighbor's house for a play date. This is how it went:

I'm hoping he'll get used to it so he and Zachary can be BFF's.



1 comments:
The look on his face in the second picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment